Quick thoughts on the first official day of Spring…
- Or the last official day of Winter. I guess it depends whether you’re an optimist or a pessimist. I call it…. Tuesday.
- My bracket is deader than Sinbad.
- What? Sinbad is still alive…? Well, then my bracket is deader than Sinbad’s career.
- Won my first SnG in about a month. Mainly because I’ve only been playing about once a month. Hard to get totally juiced up about winning money when you might not ever get to collect (legally). For now, I may focus my efforts on WSOP super satellites since a seat at the big dance would be its own payment.
- I still have $400 coming from Neteller showing as “pending payment”. Should I just cancel that payment and wait for resolution, or just leave it as-is and hope for a quick windfall when the smoke clears?
- My son is totally kicking ass on his Junior 80’s baseball team. Top pitcher/SS, leading the team in hits, RBI’s, stolen bases, ERA, OAV, WHIP, and just about any other stat you can name. But the thing I’m proudest of is the way he accepted the mantle of team leader. Even though he’s not a loudmouthed, arrogant prick (like, um, his dad), the team follows his lead and listens when he keeps them in line. Good kid.
- Pro wrestlers latest linked to US internet steroid case
– Wow, who knew? Seriously, do a Yahoo/Google image search for “Randy Orton” and tell me that guy doesn’t take steroids. Oh, and that he’s not auditioning for “Brokeback Squared Circle”…
- Heather Mills on Dancing with the Stars. What’s next? Gary Coleman in the Celebrity Slam Dunk Competition? Why not just wheel Stephen Hawking out there? You know damn well the shows are gonna be taped because that prosthetic is gonna snap off at least once, and the viewing public isn’t ready to see the dancing equivalent of Lieutenant Dan. Gee, do you think that Paul isn’t sitting there chanting “Break a leg, break a leg…”?