Monday, September 13, 2004

I haven't done much bonus whoring, mainly because I didn't think anyone was reading this, but I gotta tell you about this deal. If someone refers you to Pacific Poker (like me, for example) and you deposit $100, you'll get $150 in your bank... and the money plays! None of that unlocking crap or raked hands shit. $25 of that is for all new users, and $25 is for being referred. Jeff (remember, the asshole who took my money at Lucky Chances) did just that at Pacific last week, won some money, and has already withdrawn his buy-in and has a little nest egg of profits to play with. He IM'ed me his thanks already. You can find him at the $2/4 tables on Pacific. If you want to know his handle, you'll have to email me for the referral. Be warned, he's pretty good though he tends to overvalue pocket pairs.

If you want a referral to Pacific Poker for an easy $50 or just want to find out Jeff's poker handle, email me at toddcommish@yahoo.com.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Do not worry.. we are watching you.. or reading at least .. lol. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like this Jeff guy is clearly a superior poker player.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home