Sunday, August 22, 2004

What a bunch of frickin' douchebags!

75 of the most passionate online poker players in the world, and they fuck it up! After all, these are people that either write about poker almost every day or read about poker almost every day or both... and now it's 75 of the most passionate online poker players who are gonna steer everyone they know away from Pacific Fucking Poker.

I've pulled out all of the money that I can, excluding the un-cashable $50 of bonus money which I'm gonna use in tournaments. As soon as I win one or two tournaments, I'll pull that money out too... I'm basically gonna play with THEIR money, and all the winnings will be mine. And there's not a damn thing they can do about it. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home