Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sigh. Here we go again. My wife has a touch of the flu and went to bed early. I cranked up the PC and decided to jump into a $10 SnG. And cashed.

Either I'm a really good poker player and can make money anytime I want by entering low-stakes tournaments on a total whim....

Or these players at Party really really suck.

Seriously, on an online poker scale of 1 to 10, I give myself about a 4, maybe a 5 on a good day. But the average $10 SnG player at Party/Empire is about a -4.

I'm gonna be either in Atlanta or New York for the next blogger tourney, so I might not be able to make it, especially since it's for business travel and we just got a corporate memo about little things like "using the company laptop for non-business related reasons". Really puts a damper on the blogging, fantasy sports, and poker. Bastards.

Maybe I'll find an Internet cafe or something...



2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Get well soon!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Maybe you are a GREAT player with little/no confidence? I have seen you play a few times and I would bet your better than a 4! Less than a 9 though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home