Monday, August 23, 2004

OK, I've got a bit of a dilemma... I'm still semi-pissed at Pacific over the Monty snafu, but the SnGs there have been frighteningly lucrative lately. I've played five of the 20-seat, $16 tournaments in the last week. I've have one first, two seconds, and two thirds for a total profit of $312 for about five hours of play.

I pulled all but $55 out of Pacific last night (un-cashable bonus money), then they go and be nice to us and give us $25, and I win a 20-seater, so now I'm back up over $170. Sheesh. I feel like a liberal who saves money from a Bush tax cut. I wanna be pissed off, but sticking around these people is just so darn cash-a-licious.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Blu said...

Commish,

I just wanted to let you know that I created a link to your blog from mine. If it is a problem, please let me know and I will remove it. My site is http://blumankuma.blogspot.com

Thanks...

Blu

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Uwannabet? said...

Hey-
What the hell you link out to my site and don't even tell me??!!?? You dirty no good SOB. I'm gonna post a link to your site, now how do you like that, huh huh?

Good reads here, thanks for the link.

Uwannabet?
http://uwannabet.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home