Monday, August 23, 2004

Well, it looks like we ALL won money at the Monty this weekend. I'm $25 to the plus side for the tournament, plus we have an additional $500 in built-up equity for the next one. If you are on the entrant list and can't make the next (first?) Monty, you should be able to sell your reserved seat (only 75 available!) for about $26.67. That would be the entry fee of $20 plus the bonus purse factor ($500/75 entrants = $6.67).

It seems like what Pacific lacks in skilled technical personnel and real-time customer service, they try to make up for with CASH and mea culpas. Believe me, cash is a wonderful bandage for the scab they peeled last night, and while it won't get me to re-deposit what I've already withdrawn, I will put away the online blowtorch I've been wielding.

Of course, if they fuck it up again, I'll fire up the old blowtorch again, and this time, there will be no pacifying me!

Unless, of course, you give me more money.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

Believe me, cash is a wonderful bandage for the scab they peeled last night, and while it won't get me to re-deposit what I've already withdrawn, I will put away the online blowtorch I've been wielding.
---

that's REAL close to being my opening quote in my next post. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home