Monday, February 28, 2005

No hoopla. No fanfare. No recognition.

Over one year blogging about nothing in particular. Absolutely no value added to the poker world at large, but some cathartic ramblings to aid my peace of mind.

You know how the NFL glorifies the chain of coaches that followed Bill Walsh using the misnamed West Coast Offense, as in Walsh begat Holmgren, Shanahan, Sam Wyche, Denny Green, George Seifert, et al, and extending it to add third generation coaches like Jeff Fisher, Jim Mora Jr., Jon Gruden, etc. [note: Walsh was actually a disciple of Paul Brown who preferred to hand off to Jim Brown, go figure. Most of Walsh’s playbook was actually stolen from Sid Gillman.]

Well, my chain of poker bloggers includes…. Um, well… Donkeypuncher. And he’s actually the one who encouraged me to start playing online poker to begin with. That’s my blogging legacy. I’m so proud.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Human Head said...

Congrats man, one year is definitely nothing to sneeze at.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

agreeing with hh here. kudos, sir.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I feel...like...one of Shawn Kemp's children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home