Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Our records show that your Party Points account has been inactive for more than 30 days. The 1227 Party Points in your account expired at 23:59 hrs on 06-NOV-2005. The balance of your current Party Points account is: 0 Points. In future, should you wish to save your points, all you have to do is log in and play at a Real Money table within 30 days of your last Real Money game. NB: You must play at a Real Money table to accrue and save Party Points. Logging in alone will not prevent your Party Points from expiring. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions: https://secure.partypoker.com/my_account/pc/players_club_

terms_conditions.html So, don't lose out - keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you play so hard to earn - and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com! See you at the tables. Sincerely, The PartyPoker.com Team * - active is defined as earning at least one Regular Player's Club Party Point every 30 days. Standard emailer Ts&Cs


Well, if partnerships, affiliates, and skins are the first things you get rid of when you become too big for your britches, I guess Customer Service is the second thing. Effing Party is gonna piss off the transient online poker players. You know, the bonus whores and the promotion chasers that seek out the best balance between types of games offered, quality of play, and free money.

Like me.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Human Head said...

I got the same goddamn email, boy wass I pissed.

I don't care how good the effing games are, I am done with them.

(Unless of course the BBJ get to 1/2 mil again. I'm OK with my own hypocrisy)

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't played there in awhile..got the same thing...I emailed back simply saying "Take away my points. Please give me a reason to play party poker again.

I got this response:

"Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern regarding the Party points. As per one of the terms and conditions of the Player Club points, if your account is inactive for 30 days he/she would be losing all the points that are earned. Hence, we have removed the Party Points that you have earned.

However, I have gone ahead and added the party points into your account."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home