Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I wasn’t allowed to vote for the AFI’s top 100 movie quotes, having never been a pretentious, self-important movie critic. But here are a few that they missed (for obvious reasons):

1. “PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?” – Michael Bolton, Office Space
2. “Put the lotion in the fucking basket!!!” – Buffalo Bill, Silence of the Lambs
3. “Listen asshole, you just took a shot at me, I think you do know something.”
“Well, who gives a fuck what you think!” – Jack Cates and Luther, 48 Hours
4. “I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?” – Jack, Meet the Parents
5. “You were raped?!”, “Well, at first, yes…” – Brian and mother, Life of Brian

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

"It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose"

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Bill said...

"I may be bald, but at least I'm not chickenshit." -Jim Carr from Slap Shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home