Monday, August 08, 2005

Interesting crossroads right now. Active poker accounts are $0 right now. I’ve been steadily pulling funds when I get above a threshold, typically $100/site, leaving a small chunk to play SnG’s. Four straight bubbles in Party SnG’s have left me fund-less there for the first time in… well, a long time. Pacific, PokerStars, Empire, UB, FullTilt, all have been cashed (or busted) down to $0 .

Also, I’ve been just as diligent about cashing out of Neteller, leaving me with a pittance ($170+ at last count) sitting there for whoring purposes. Now, should I re-enter whichever site offers the best bang for my virtual buck with this admittedly small bankroll, or should I fully cash out, and leave the online poker world to the many more serious players?

Granted, this decision is not earth-shaking, one way or the other. And the amount is equally uninspiring to the sites (in other words, I don’t think Party is exactly desperate for their $170 back). The last $20 from Party’s Bonus-just-for-breathing bloomed into $250+ which was withdrawn to help fund the family fishing vacation in Canada, so in a sense, it’s house money. I ain’t gonna buy a new swimming pool or deck with $170, nor will any car dealership take $170 for a new Lexus, so I’m leaning towards re-depositing the money.

-Side note-what ever happened to those days of 50% boni?-

But where? Party’s 20% re-deposit bonus is useless to me since I don’t play that many raked hands. Most sites only offer NEW deposit boni, so I’ll either have to, um, create an alias at a current site or pick some new site. I think Noble and Absolute are the two biggest sites that I’ve never joined, so their boni would have to be considered. Ideally, I would want a bonus that gives PLAYABLE money rather than a raked requirement. Either that or a bonus that counts SnGs against any rake requirement. Any ideas or comments would be appreciated here. If someone needs a referral bonus, let me know, or if someone wants to “invite” me to try some new site, I will make sure I join using their bonus code, assuming their bonus is achievable. ToddCommish@yahoo.com.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Deposit it at Party and get your bonus by playing Omaha or O8. At the very least, you'll learn a new game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home