Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I have no delusions about my place in the poker blogger hierarchy, so I won’t pretend that people are gonna be wandering around Vegas asking “Where is ToddCommish?” or “Is that guy ToddCommish or Brad Pitt?”. You’ll all be partying it up (and rightly so) and dropping the Hammer on unsuspecting tourists and mooching free food from unguarded buffets.

Sigh.

If you see a guy that looks like a cross between this guy...















And this guy


















Take his money with every ounce of malice aforethought imaginable.

Yep, it’ll be the Donkeypuncher.

If you do that, I’ll know. In my little dark corner of the world, I’ll know.

And I’ll be happy.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We'll probably have a last longer bet at the Friday morning O8 tourney :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

That was good stuff...and I love your comment link...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home