Friday, September 29, 2006

Paramedic: (Garbled) "Dallas Fire."
Etheredge: "Hi. Hi I need an ambulance please, immediately."
Paramedic: "OK. What's your address?"
Etheredge: (gives address, crying)
Paramedic: "What's wrong?"
Etheredge: "I think he took too many pills. Please. Now. (Garbled) What do I do if the pills are down the throat?"

[TRANSLATION]
Etheredge: "My meal ticket is acting loopy... He might have taken pills... If he dies, I'll have to get a real job... He might be dying... Oh, but all publicity is GOOD publicity."

T.O. didn't try to kill himself. But his publicist (aka blood-sucking whore) overreacted herself right onto the front pages. Her line about "TO has 25 million reasons to live" shows what she thinks of him. He's nothing but a slot machine to her, and she's gonna keep pulling his handle (figuratively and literally) as long as he pays out.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Micah Seymour said...

Hey, I totally agree with you. Wow;)

It sucks to see a great talent in any sport so wasted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home