Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Empire news:

$62 - $11 SnG loss = $51

$51 - $11 SnG + $50 WIN = $90

So now I'm up to $90 from NOTHING in a week. It's remarkably similar to what I accomplished at Party a couple of months ago with some free cash (up to $150 and still pumping).

Five minutes after booking that win, I logged into a $33+3 on FullTilt and came in 2nd when my TT ran into AA heads up. Not sure there was anything I could do about that one. I ain't folding TT to anyone preflop heads-up, but I still pocketed a tidy $50+ profit there.

Almost time for my fearless football prognostications. Stay tuned.

Hint: the 49ers won't make the playoffs... Oh, I've given too much away already...

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Micah Seymour said...

Nice little run you're having there. I wish I weren't having exactly the opposite happening in my running freezeout game. It's a good thing I don't have a dog. I'd be kicking it.

re: football... The Bears will go 9-7, but that will be good enough to win the NFC North. Then they'll get beat by a wild card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home